- Top quality wicker construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - 36 x 26 x 22cm / 14 x 10 x 8.7-inches
$25.00 - $30.00
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
Lightship baskets are made from finely woven rattan cane, the outer skin of the natural rattan vine. These baskets are replicas of the Nantucket Lightship baskets first produced in Nantucket during the whaling era of the 1800s. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps. - Dimensions: 14" (L) x 10" (W) x 8.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Rear Basket. It easily attaches to a Topeak QuickTrack rear rack (sold separately) and holds groceries, work clothes and anything else you need to transport. And, its handle makes it extremely portable.
Perfect for heading to the park or riding to a friend's house, Nantucket's Kids' Cruiser Basket will get your child and all their goodies there in style. This beautiful wicker basket boasts high-quality rattan construction and a rolled rim for extra durability, and it attaches to most kids' bikes with its easy-to-use straps and buckles. - Dimensions: 10" (L) x 7.5" (W) x 7.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 8 pounds
$43.00 - $50.00
Wald's medium size twin rear carrier basket is a durable way to carry heavier loads. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry 1-2 small grocery bags in each side basket with greater confidence and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - Dimensions: 6.5 x 13.5 x 10 inches; tapers to 4.5 x 11.5 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" by 13" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 520 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 520GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 5.3 lbs.
$20.00 - $21.99
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat - Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs - 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
A verstile basket that can manage anything from books to groceries. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Legs extend from approx. 14" to 22" when mounted to the axle or eyelets - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 9"
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Rack top mounting hardware included - 39 x 28 x 17cm / 15.4 x 11 x 6.7-inches
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
- Fits lengthwise on the luggage carrier of your bike. - Easily attached with supplied mounting hardware. - Ideal for carrying shopping, daily essentials or school supplies. - Weatherproof with a reinforced frame. - Classic black color.
Topeak's Trolley Tote rear basket provides excellent versatility and convenience. Handy features include a telescoping handle and wheels which make the Trolley Tote perfect for shopping and running errands. It's made from tough plastic with an aluminum handle, and folds flat for storage. And, it's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack rack system for easy on and off.
Here's a big basket to carry large loads. Sunlite's Rack Top Wire Basket attaches to your rear rack (sold separately) and sports sturdy steel construction.
- Top quality wicker construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - Great for smaller or kids bicycles
Page 1 of 1