Bread Basket takes the idea of bike basket to a whole new level. Designed to hold two cases of beer or two bags of groceries and rated for 50 pounds of cargo; the Bread Basket is no slacker. Designed for strength and stability, the Bread Basket bolts directly to the Yuba frame and doesn’t turn with the handlebars. Compatibility: Attaches directly to the frame of the Yuba Mundo v3.2 and above, all Boda Bodas, Sweet and Spicy Curry. Mundo V5, Boda Boda (newest version 3), and Sweet/Spicy Curry are only compatible with the 2017 and newer version of Bread Baskets. - Loading capacity 50 lbs / 25kg - 19x14x6in - Alloy - Matte black color - 3 lbs - Mounting hardware included - Optional quick release mounting skewers (sold separately)
A verstile basket that can manage anything from books to groceries. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Legs extend from approx. 14" to 22" when mounted to the axle or eyelets - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 9"
$20.00 - $29.99
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full-size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. This rack cannot be used on bicycles with front suspension systems or springer forks. - Standard front bicycle basket fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 18" x 13" x 6" deep - UV Weather-resistant bike basket - Available with wooden bottom to better hold your cargo
$21.90 - $24.00
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Rear Basket. It easily attaches to a Topeak QuickTrack rear rack (sold separately) and holds groceries, work clothes and anything else you need to transport. And, its handle makes it extremely portable.
Here's a big basket to carry large loads. Sunlite's Rack Top Wire Basket attaches to your rear rack (sold separately) and sports sturdy steel construction.
Perfect for heading to the park or riding to a friend's house, Nantucket's Kids' Cruiser Basket will get your child and all their goodies there in style. This beautiful wicker basket boasts high-quality rattan construction and a rolled rim for extra durability, and it attaches to most kids' bikes with its easy-to-use straps and buckles. - Dimensions: 10" (L) x 7.5" (W) x 7.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 8 pounds
- Fits lengthwise on the luggage carrier of your bike. - Easily attached with supplied mounting hardware. - Ideal for carrying shopping, daily essentials or school supplies. - Weatherproof with a reinforced frame. - Classic black color.
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
$20.00 - $21.99
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
$19.99 - $22.99
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. - Fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 15" x 10" x 5" deep - Easy to install
$20.25 - $30.00
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers. Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom - Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar - Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
$43.00 - $50.00
Wald's medium size twin rear carrier basket is a durable way to carry heavier loads. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry 1-2 small grocery bags in each side basket with greater confidence and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - Dimensions: 6.5 x 13.5 x 10 inches; tapers to 4.5 x 11.5 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" by 13" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 520 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 520GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 5.3 lbs.
$23.99 - $32.99
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. Available in plated (582), black (582BL), and white (582WH) finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
$28.99 - $37.99
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Standard Lift-Off Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via handlebar mounts. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
Lightship baskets are made from finely woven rattan cane, the outer skin of the natural rattan vine. These baskets are replicas of the Nantucket Lightship baskets first produced in Nantucket during the whaling era of the 1800s. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps. - Dimensions: 14" (L) x 10" (W) x 8.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
- Top quality wicker construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - 36 x 26 x 22cm / 14 x 10 x 8.7-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Rack top mounting hardware included - 39 x 28 x 17cm / 15.4 x 11 x 6.7-inches
- Top quality wicker construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - Great for smaller or kids bicycles
Page 1 of 1