Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 25mm Fits: - 6805 - Other bearings with inside diameter of 25mm
High-quality L-key set with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. This ensures that the tool is quickly to hand and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The wear-resistant clip material ensures secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. The Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in the head of the screw. The notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head more or less eliminated. The ballpoint on the long arm allows dependable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. Laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys for rapid accessing. - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - With Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding by size - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures
With a simple twist to engage with Ninja Master series cage, this weatherproof tool box contains a 16-function metal mini-tool for basic repair and maintenance. Tools - 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (L-type) / 5 / 8mm Allen wrenches - 6mm hex tool bit - T10 / T15 / T25 Torx wrenches - #2 Phillips / flat head screw drivers - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - CrMo steel chain tool* and chain hook Compatibility - Ninja Master cage series - Ninja Universal Bracket Weight - 92 g / 3.24oz (Ninja T16+) - 40 g / 1.41oz (ToolBox) - Leverage added on 4 / 6mm Allen wrench - L-type wrench - Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel - Tool Body Material: Carbon fiber injection *The chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12 speed, NOT including Campagnolo hollow pin chains.
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Save the saddle bag for a snack and Swiss army knife. These patented, composite tire levers slide into the end of drop bars, staying hidden, yet fully functional. - Composite construction - 16g each
- Exceptional friction reduction and anti-wear properties with greatly reduced friction in metal to metal applications
- Reversible ratchet with Quick-Disc™ thumb wheel - Remove and Install Tire Lever - Presta Valve Core tool - Quick-link Chain breaker - T-Handle Tubeless Tire plugger w/10 Bacons included - Slim, semi-rigid Wallet is comfortable in a Jersey pocket - Carry only the bits you need for the lightest Multi-tool available - Use with multiple Prestalevers for tough or delicate tires like Road Tubeless and Gumwall - Smaller than HEX keys and TORX® keys – Lighter than Multi-tools - Hardened tool grade steel with a polished finish
- Made from heat-treated tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Ergonomic, cushioned grip, and high leverage design for comfort and ease of use. - Quickly and cleanly cuts brake and derailleur cables, housing, and other wires. Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable cutter is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time. The Cable Cutter is designed for cutting steel cables (wire rope) up to 4mm in diameter. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
21-Function Premium Multi-Tool - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee™. - Hex Wrenches: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm. - T25 and T30 torx and Flat Blade screwdriver. - 1-13 speed Chain Tool with integrated: 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches, 3.23, 3.30, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches, Shimano® Crank Cap Tool, and Presta Valve Core Tool. - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage. - 160 grams. Rx Micro multi-tools deliver the perfect balance of size, weight, and function, ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments. Designed for performance and durability with 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee™. Each new Rx Micro model now includes a 2mm hex wrench.
Socket Tool For Shimano® and ISIS Drive® Splined 20-Tooth BB Cups - Fits all Shimano® and ISIS Drive® splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups and other cartridge bottom brackets. - Updated design features a square 3/8" drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The updated Splined Bottom Bracket Socket features a square 3/8" drive. The socket also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. For tough bottom bracket jobs, make sure to check out the BB Socket Holder designed to help hold the Splined Bottom Bracket Socket in place. The 20-tooth pattern fits a variety of cartridge style bottom brackets that feature square taper, Octalink®, ISIS Drive™, and other similar spindles including models from FSA®, Shimano®, Truvativ®, Race Face®, and others.
$5.49 - $131.76
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
- 8-function fixed-gear multi-tool. - Made from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. - Mounts to frame's bottle cage mount with included wing bolts. - 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort. - Features 4mm/5mm hex, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, lockring wrench, and bottle opener. Even in dense cities, riders often find themselves far away from home or a bike shop. Having the right multi-tool can be the difference between reaching your destination on time or taking the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to design the Trixie, the ultimate multi-tool for the fixed-gear urban rider. Pedro's Trixie is laser cut from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. The tool's 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide outstanding leverage and comfort. Best of all, the Trixie mounts to your water bottle mounts with included wing nuts ensuring you always have your tool when you need it. The Trixie features a 4mm/5mm hex bit in a rubber holder, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, lockring wrench, and bottle opener, all backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Y-Style Hex Wrench With Ball-End Ergonomic Y-style handle design. Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body for strength and lasting performance. - The ergonomic shape provides excellent leverage and easy handling. - Includes 4, 5, and 6mm ball-end style hex wrench sizes, perfect for making quick work of common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Forged with Chrome Vanadium (CR-v) steel, precision ground, heat-treated, plated and polished. The PAW-6 opens to 24mm and features a laser engraved measurement scale and dipped blue handle for comfort.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
Secure engagement, easy to use, and fast! The CP-1.2 quickly grips cogs from 9 to 24 teeth with no manual adjustments. A great shop tool, the CP-1.2 is 13.7-inches (35cm) long and can be used with one hand to hold any 5-speed to 12-speed road or mountain cassette solidly during lock ring removal. Forged steel construction with a spring loaded return and comfortable dual density grips.
A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed Road and Mountain Bike derailleur chains*, including SRAM AXS 12 speed, as well as 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch chains. The CT-3.3 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP). *The CT-3.3 will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets. - Comfortable T-handle - Replaceable driving pin (CTP) - Investment cast steel body - Adjustable locating shelf
• 12” Tungsten steel hacksaw blade specially designed to smoothly cut carbon composite handlebars, forks, seat masts, seat posts, etc. • Fits Park Tool SAW-1 Hacksaw and most 12” hacksaws • The CSB-1 is designed for use with the SG-8 Saw Guide. NOTE: Similar to a grinding stone, do not use this blade on aluminum
$10.95 $17.99 39% Off
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. Park Tool's Chain-Wear Indicator is a “go-no go” gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
The Park FR-3 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour four-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
The Park FR-6 Freewheel Remover fits most 4-notch BMX and singlespeed freewheels. It can be held with a wrench or vise and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
The Park Tool Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set combines 4, 5 and 6mm hexes, a flat blade screwdriver and a T25 Torx compatible driver into one convenient fold-up tool. Its multi-position composite handle is comfortable, lightweight, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than steel handles.
$9.95 - $14.95
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Page 1 of 6 Next page